Well Done Hathers, Monks

kenfish

Administrator
Sep 14, 2009
Stevenage
Full Name
Ken Kendall
Thanks from me too Hathers, your organising was spot on.
Sadly all I proved was how cr*p I am. Friday lake 2 peg 52, weighed 47lb for last on the lake. Saturday was much worse; rock bottom last at peg 16 lake 1, only four bites & 19lbs - who said to fish paste!!!!!!!!
Margins on both days were well fed but no reward unless you count a small skimmer and an even smaller perch.
Proof I am petty useless - back to silver fish only.

Feb 4, 2009
kent
Well done Hathers another great 2dayer . Thanks to Nick for his kind sponsorship. And thank you to all anglers who make it the great event that it is!

Dec 22, 2015
Southwick
Full Name
Sam Docker
Thanks from me too Hathers, your organising was spot on.
Sadly all I proved was how cr*p I am. Friday lake 2 peg 52, weighed 47lb for last on the lake. Saturday was much worse; rock bottom last at peg 16 lake 1, only four bites & 19lbs - who said to fish paste!!!!!!!!
Margins on both days were well fed but no reward unless you count a small skimmer and an even smaller perch.
Proof I am petty useless - back to silver fish only.
Dont beat yourself up Ken, neither of those are pegs I would have fancied.

gillsmike

Jan 20, 2013
Rainham, Kent
Full Name
Michael Rose
I'll echo all said.
Only problem is that the two days don't last long enough!
Watching Ben and co attempting to put their tent up for what seemed like an eternity was better than some comedy shows.
Two good draws (still feel I didn't quite make enough of peg 67 on day one, a bit more experience on the peg having never fished it before would probably have helped) but again a new match PB (having done my pb weight day 2 last year on peg 47) and certainly a few lessons learnt.
Roll on next year!