The Big One - Saturday/Sunday March 23/24

Hathers

Jan 8, 2009
Stamford Bridge
Full Name
Mark Hathway
Its the Big One this weekend at Farnborough.

Plenty of MFS members manning stalls for various tackle distributors..

Come and say hello to MFS sponsor NG Float Store on Stand 82 (to the right of the main entrance.......Anti-Clockwise).

Your find Big Ben on the Rive stand, Andy G on Spotted Fin, Some Guru Glamour boys and many more..........................

kenfish

Administrator
Sep 14, 2009
Stevenage
Full Name
Ken Kendall
Its the Big One this weekend at Farnborough.

Plenty of MFS members manning stalls for various tackle distributors..

Come and say hello to MFS sponsor NG Float Store on Stand 82 (to the right of the main entrance.......Anti-Clockwise).

Your find Big Ben on the Rive stand, Andy G on Spotted Fin, Some Guru Glamour boys and many more..........................
No point in me going Hathers, empty pockets, no good with long walks & I'm still attempting to wear out gear purchased a decade ago!
Have a good weekend

Ben Field

Oct 20, 2013
Cornwall
Full Name
Ben Field
I usually end up stuck on a stand but am going for the first time this year just to browse! Will be mooching about on Saturday.

gillsmike

Jan 20, 2013
Rainham, Kent
Full Name
Michael Rose
I will be there Sunday.
Already starting to feel like a kid at Xmas. I know the show is primarily carp (although there is an awful lot of lure gear now on display as well which is good to see as well) but I genuinely enjoy the day. It's great getting to see big names and have the chance to question them as well as meeting some guys that you don't see that often. It's also a good chance to get hold of gear that local shops rarely have. Tomorrows late shift at work is going to drag, especially as I know my facebook feed will be full of pictures from day one.

john milne

Jun 8, 2011
Cambridge
Don't know what everyone thought of the show? Very carp biased this year (although I am slowly drifting to the darkside). Good to see Affers, Greggors & Big Ben on the stands.

Ben Field

Oct 20, 2013
Cornwall
Full Name
Ben Field
I actually enjoyed it since I never usually get chance to look around. All in all, most impressed with the Garbolino kit this year. UK1 pole and Essential rods. To be fair all the top end poles were great though.