MFS - Garb CL Match Old Bury Hill Wednesday September 13th

Hathers

Jan 8, 2009
Stamford Bridge
Full Name
Mark Hathway
I would like to fish this please - This is the new season for MFS league is it not ?

Jules
Yes it should qualify as we normally start from Sept 1st,

I will put you down as a reserve as it's capped at 18, you should also know that this is round 3 of a series of 4, therefore if you do get on you will have to replace that angler in his 6 peg rostered section.

Hathers

Jan 8, 2009
Stamford Bridge
Full Name
Mark Hathway
Hi -

I do believe Braid might have been used in the matches so far. I had said No as I thought it was banned however the fishery allows it as a mainline. Therefore to prevent any accusations of wrong doing we will fish to Fishery Rules for the remaining two matches e:g Braid can be used.

Hope that sits ok with people

Nov 4, 2008
Walton on Thames
Full Name
Rick Baxter
Hi hathers sorry didn't see this - will sort money asap unless you want to work something out ref pellets. Might be easier to keep separate

Not used braid myself but doesn't bother me one way or the other whether it is allowed or banned as even the little skimmers there pull it round on mono.

Hathers

Jan 8, 2009
Stamford Bridge
Full Name
Mark Hathway
Hi hathers sorry didn't see this - will sort money asap unless you want to work something out ref pellets. Might be easier to keep separate

Not used braid myself but doesn't bother me one way or the other whether it is allowed or banned as even the little skimmers there pull it round on mono.
Keep Sep please. Re-Pellets might be easier to bring to OBH rather than Barston, up to you. TXT me on how much I owe so I have cash (also £74 needs a paying for M v S digs, but maybe your little Jap Sniper is paying that?)

Yes surprised braid has been used, maybe to aid casting?