MFS C/L Match. 16th September Moss Farm Irlam

Jim Manc

Jan 6, 2009
Levenshulme
Hiya. Do you have a reserve list if so, can you add me?
Chris... As its pay on the day...all the places have been taken. However, If someone on the list cannot make it they could nominate someone else to take their place who would then have to take on the responsibility of paying on the day.
If the nominee is a "No Show" the original person on the list still owes me £6 25 for the peg fee unless they turn up and pay on the day.

I will be asking for confirmations of attendance a week before the match.. So please keep your eyes on the thread...

Thanks Manc

Zinky

Administrator
Oct 17, 2008
Cheshire
Full Name
Chris Royle Esq
Oops forgot about this match
bumped in to Jim today and he reminded me.
Where is the curry night.

Merce

Feb 1, 2009
Cheshire
Hi Jim,

Can you let Chirstoph have my place please. I'm away that week now and may not be back in time on the Saturday.

If he cannot make it I will of course reimburse you. Shame cos I'd like to have fished it. Col

Peter1984

Peter Bailey
Jan 12, 2009
Worcester
Full Name
Peter Bailey
Good evening Jim, I am also unable to make this but will pay my peg and match fee, I will not leave you out of pocket.

Jim Manc

Jan 6, 2009
Levenshulme
Jim.
What size/specifies are we targeting?
Also what's max depth so can do some rigs?
Ta very much.
Hi Alan.. Its about 18 metres to the island.. everyone has the island.. Most fish the track at half way or just past. its 5 to 6 foot there.
The near shelf is 3ft close in with a gradual increase going out.
Target fish are F1s to a couple of pounds, but there are plenty of munters as well. Winning weights and back up weights have been steady at 50 to 60 lbs plus. Hopefully we wont have a frost.. Bait wise its 4mm expanders and red maggots on the pole and some guys use worms.

Poolfodder

Nov 12, 2008
Shahi Masala is our curry night destination, 'Ive been before was very good.mmmmmmmm
M50 3WL on Trafford Road Salford Quays. Booked 7:45 for 8:00. See you all there.

Ruddyroach

Feb 25, 2009
Runcorn cheshire
Full Name
Steven Parker
Barbless hooks must be used
Landing nets must be used for all fish caught
No children under 16 to be left unattended at any time
Maximum hook size 10
Groundbait in feeders and pole cups only
All rigs/ feeders must be free running
No bloodworm or joker