Landing net pole

RobB

Jan 5, 2009
Bollington
Full Name
Robert Bailey
I took two of my lads fishing last Monday and they helped to pack away. Now I can not find my landing net pole so need a new one ( it was old but hardly used before someone else says it!) What landing net poles do you recommend please? Cheers in advance.

Feb 15, 2011
barnsley
tricast for me rob,never let me down and with the 1ft end piece makes putting big fish into your net.and at 52 quid a bargain.plus if you do lose the 1ft ext it still has another screwthread on the 11ft 6 sect

Whisker

Jan 2, 2015
Full Name
Ian Moakes
I'll second that :thumbsup:
I have 2 as I was given one for free. Only problem with mine is the 1' section has stuck fast on both handles. Would appreciate any ideas on how to free them...?

RobB

Jan 5, 2009
Bollington
Full Name
Robert Bailey
It's in Ashbourn about an hour drive for me. Doubt it will still be there... it was a Tricast good to here they are still recommended. Iv still got the 1foot bit if someone wants it (never used)?

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2011
barnsley
I'll second that :thumbsup:
I have 2 as I was given one for free. Only problem with mine is the 1' section has stuck fast on both handles. Would appreciate any ideas on how to free them...?
let it dry out completely then wiggle them(with help from a mate) and they usually come apart.then put a bit of candle wax on it and it shouldn't happen again

Oggy

Jan 29, 2009
Preston
Had a Tricast for 5 years now and not had an issue other than the short end piece is stuck on but that isnt an issue really.