Having a break

skimmerman

Jan 2, 2010
Feltham
I'm giving fishing a break for a few months due to the pain that i am in after the matches, it's getting so bad now that i can't even tie my shoe laces the next morning. All the matches i have put my name down for please take me off. I wish you all the best.

Kev

Pikey

Nov 11, 2008
Is it really cos I battered you off the next peg on sunday with a masterful display of late skimmer / Perch fishing ? :applause:

Toplights

Jan 13, 2009
West Molesey
Full Name
Malcolm Heaver.
Just got a Paingone tens pen and it seems to be helping though my type of arthritis (osteo) is degenerative and incurable.I Know how the pain can get you down and feel for you, we both need the sunny weather. Fishing will still be there when you have had a good rest,hope you feel better soon.

Last edited:

skimmerman

Jan 2, 2010
Feltham
Is it really cos I battered you off the next peg on sunday with a masterful display of late skimmer / Perch fishing ? :applause:
Bang on Dave, it was so painful watching you play that bream, (13mt don't come off, 7mt out, for the love of god don't come off, 4mt out, i can't take this, it's going to come off, in the landing net, who's the daddy.) You was magnificent lol.

skimmerman

Jan 2, 2010
Feltham
Loads of blood been taken (i look like a dart board), x-rays taken of my hands (i hope they don't find to much forensic evidence of my Sherman Tanking in my youth). To top it off, i have a eye test today, so the moral of the story, my Mom was right.