England ladies’ matches at the Glebe and Barston

Jabjab

Julie Abbott
May 5, 2011
Notts
Glebe 22 July 9.30am draw, pools 1, 4, 5, 6, 7. (50 pegs maximum)
Barston 23 July 9am draw, whole of the big lake

Each match is £30 and we’d be really grateful if you could bring a raffle prize :thumbsup:
Payment required by 30 June by PayPal to julieabbott2000@yahoo.co.uk
Price includes peg fees, payout and contribution to the ladies’ team. Please feel free to spread the word as anyone can fish - the more the merrier and we normally have a good laugh as well as some excellent fishing. Last year we had multiple double tons from Barston.

I will run the match through our team Facebook page (Angling Trust England ladies coarse fishing team) and endeavour to keep this thread up to date.

Thanks for reading.
Julie
x

PS we are off to South Africa in a couple of weeks and if you would like to support us our Go Fund Me can be found here
England ladies coarse fishing team https://www.gofundme.com/2bzvx-engl...arge_r&rcid=r01-154757496331-9466f8060c6748fa (I hope the link works...)

Les H

Mar 14, 2011
Nantwich
Full Name
Les Hobson
Glebe 22 July 9.30am draw, pools 1, 4, 5, 6, 7. (50 pegs maximum)
Barston 23 July 9am draw, whole of the big lake

Each match is £30 and we’d be really grateful if you could bring a raffle prize :thumbsup:
Payment required by 30 June by PayPal to julieabbott2000@yahoo.co.uk
Price includes peg fees, payout and contribution to the ladies’ team. Please feel free to spread the word as anyone can fish - the more the merrier and we normally have a good laugh as well as some excellent fishing. Last year we had multiple double tons from Barston.

I will run the match through our team Facebook page (Angling Trust England ladies coarse fishing team) and endeavour to keep this thread up to date.

Thanks for reading.
Julie
x

PS we are off to South Africa in a couple of weeks and if you would like to support us our Go Fund Me can be found here
England ladies coarse fishing team https://www.gofundme.com/2bzvx-engl...arge_r&rcid=r01-154757496331-9466f8060c6748fa (I hope the link works...)

Jabjab

Julie Abbott
May 5, 2011
Notts
Thanks all, I’ve updated my lists. 43 on the Glebe and 40 on Barston at the moment.

Check out our Facebook page for results and pics from the world champs in South Africa - we couldn’t have won a medal without your support in our fundraising so many, many thanks from all of us to all of you xx

Facebook: Angling Trust England Ladies Coarse Fishing Team

Jabjab

Julie Abbott
May 5, 2011
Notts
Just 4 places left for the Glebe now and 14 for Barston to give us 50 and 60 anglers respectively. Just sign up on here , the more the merrier!