Cudmore knock up Sat 6th April

RobB

Jan 5, 2009
Bollington
Full Name
Robert Bailey
Me and Ruddy are having a dangle on Saturday 6th. If we get enuff interest I will run it as a small match. The lake we fancy is Milo. Lots of silvers (and carp) so even I should get a couple of bites. If you can make it put your name down and depending on numbers I will phone Cudmore and ask if we can have a full bank. So over to you.
Cheers
RobB

Les H

Mar 14, 2011
Nantwich
Full Name
Les Hobson
Milo was emptied about 2 months ago and all the fish removed (carp transferred to Edwards etc and silvers sold)so I doubt even you will get a bite! It’s filling up again slowly but rumour is they are going to turn it into a trout water but will believe it when I see it.
You will be better off on Edwards or Drumble, unfortunately I cannot fish which is a shame ‘cos it’s pretty much my home water now.
Les

RobB

Jan 5, 2009
Bollington
Full Name
Robert Bailey
Right Cudmore fully booked on Saturday so its moved to Sunday the 7th. Edwards is available. Meet at 8.30am in the cafe. Anyone else interested?

RobB

Jan 5, 2009
Bollington
Full Name
Robert Bailey
Although you are very good at guessing the weight Steven I think if we use scales there will be no bickering. Have you got any Jim?