Coaching days 2020

herbie

Jan 7, 2009
Trowbridge, Wiltshire
Full Name
Irvine Michael Hornby
The club intend to run a series of coaching days in 2020 for Full Members, we need to know the following.

A. are you interested .
B. what you want to be coached in .
C. where you want to go ( area)
D. who you would like to coach you.

These coaching days will be group sessions. They will feature methods as requested,
There will definately be a paste coaching day in the M25 area.
Best of all they will be free, although you will have to purchase a day ticket.

If you have a family member who would love this (under 16) we/I will pay his membership and his peg fee.
We may also on a one to one arrange a days fishing with some of our stars, if requested ( PM ME Herbie.).

LET US KNOW

Last edited by a moderator:

Zinky

Administrator
Oct 17, 2008
Cheshire
Full Name
Chris Royle Esq
Paste is easy to use, to many over think how it’s done and get the actual paste mix wrong.
Top tip do not over complicate the situation.
We can have a paste day up here if you want, myself and Poolfodder can show you how we do it.

Zinky

Administrator
Oct 17, 2008
Cheshire
Full Name
Chris Royle Esq
The one problem I have is feeding with a catapult when using the pole........... complete comedy just can not get it right.
I hasten to add some of the best have shown me who to do it ..... and I still can not get to grips with it

herbie

Jan 7, 2009
Trowbridge, Wiltshire
Full Name
Irvine Michael Hornby
whilst i appreciate most on here do not require coaching i may consider allowing members to nominate a junior angler who would benefit from a day with a top dog . if you know anyone please pm me