BODDINGTON RES-SILVERS-SUNDAY APRIL 15th

Jim Manc

Jan 6, 2009
Levenshulme
I was speaking to a chap who has had his car broken into at the car park at Boddies recently...
Is it possible we can all give a pound each to someone to look after the cars while we are fishing.
It would give me the peace of mind to know im not returning to smashed windows..

shedders

Dec 20, 2008
addlestone
Jim, I was there Wednesday and spoke to the bailiff about the problems they had, he assured me that no cars had been broken into for the last 12 months, there was no evidence of any glass anywhere either

herbie

Jan 7, 2009
Trowbridge, Wiltshire
Full Name
Irvine Michael Hornby
Got anyone in mind jim
I was speaking to a chap who has had his car broken into at the car park at Boddies recently...
Is it possible we can all give a pound each to someone to look after the cars while we are fishing.
It would give me the peace of mind to know im not returning to smashed windows..

Jim Manc

Jan 6, 2009
Levenshulme
Brian.. I don't know the bailiff and im sure he is a honest bloke, but would he tell you if it HAD happened..
The fellow who told me has been a friend for over 40 years and his car had the door lock screwdrivered .
This was on March the 17th. He did not say if he was on the car park that we normally use as he is a carp angler..
I don't wish to be the one who "Cries Wolf" and it becomes a fact..

Pikey

Nov 11, 2008
Id hapilly pay an extra pound or two to make sure the cars are ok - however how do we get someone at this short notice ?

Nov 4, 2008
Walton on Thames
Full Name
Rick Baxter
Thought the bailiff or a mate of his did it himself last time. I've just taken out all the bags of bait and stuff that live in the rear footwells so mine will be empty while on the bank. Not of any value but avoids someone breaking in to see what it is.

Happy to add a couple of quid to the pot if anyone brings a minder.