2 day mini festival next year

Jan 11, 2009
Reading
A couple of the forums members have asked me about running a 2 dayer at Weston next year.

My thoughts are I would limit the numbers to 24 anglers spread over 2 lakes, random draw first day and then you fish the other lake the second day.

I haven't booked the lakes yet, I just want to gauge interest, however with 12 on each lake, it SHOULD be fantastic fishing

What are the dates that I need to avoid clashes with. Hillbillys Pair is one. Any others

iansi

Ian Simpson
Jun 18, 2010
Wirral
A couple of the forums members have asked me about running a 2 dayer at Weston next year.

My thoughts are I would limit the numbers to 24 anglers spread over 2 lakes, random draw first day and then you fish the other lake the second day.

I haven't booked the lakes yet, I just want to gauge interest, however with 12 on each lake, it SHOULD be fantastic fishing

What are the dates that I need to avoid clashes with. Hillbillys Pair is one. Any others
If you got loads more interested Pat you could probably go to 36 as long as you book Stretton and Canal but 24 would be great and then you've got any lakes to choose from